NEWS

Podcast:

Sharpen

Pete Ochs reviews his Five Rules to live by with Podcast host Kirby Green. Be sure to check out this conversation on Sharpen, geared at the young professional.

Podcast:

Faith Driven Entrepreneur

Pete Ochs joins David Simnick, the Founder of SoapBox Soaps, on Faith Driven Entrepreneur to discuss their entrepreneurial journeys and how they pivoted to meet demands of Covid-19.

PeteO.jpeg

Podcast:

10 Talent™ LeaderTalk 

Pete Ochs joins Michael Sipe to discuss unique challenges and empowering people to live for something greater than themselves.

Podcast_-Pete-Ochs.png

Podcast:

Flourishing Culture Podcast

The COVID-19 pandemic is causing all of us to look for some inspiration; to give us some courage as we lead in these challenging times. Pete Ochs joins Al Lopus to discuss what flourishing looks like now.

Podcast:

Sam Sorbo Show

Pete Ochs joins Sam Sorbo to discuss his journey in business and how his business is being used as a platform to do more. 

Podcast:

Faith Driven Investor

In this episode of Faith Driven Investor, Pete Ochs sits down with the team to discuss how he approaches economic, social, and spiritual investments.

Manufacturing

Productive Citizens

Philanthropy Magazine features the Capital III team and how our two businesses inside prison can be profitable and achieve philanthropic ends.

Podcast:

Faith Driven Entrepreneur

Pete Ochs sits down with the team at Faith Driven Entrepreneur to discuss how his team does business with the ES Framework out of the maximum-security prison in Hutchinson, Kansas.

Tour reaction by Jeff Smith of Generosity NY

We welcomed Jeff Smith and 100 other entrepreneurs to tour our High Impact Business inside Hutchinson Correctional Facility. He called the tour “interesting,” and “intense.” Read about his entire experience over at Medium.

PETE AND DEBBIE OCHS - JAILHOUSE GENEROSITY

Pete and Debbie Ochs saw generosity modeled growing up, they purposed to be as successful as possible so their 10% for God could be a big number. They also had big plans for the other 90% until God took hold of their hearts. Watch their story of business generosity inside Hutchinson Prison.

PASSING THE BATON

TWO STORIES OF LEADERSHIP

A conversation with Founder and CEO, Pete Ochs as he transitioned to the role of Chairman and his son Austin Ochs takes the leadership role at Capital III in Hutchinson, Kansas.

CAPITAL CREATION -

A DIVINE PERSPECTIVE

Enterprise Stewardship is a proven, redemptive, strategic FRAMEWORK coupled with practical TOOLS that will transform business into a high impact enterprise.

The Morality of Profit and the Opportunity for Social Entrepreneurs

There’s an age-old debate of whether business is a force for good and whether businesses have a responsibility to be more socially responsible.

Enterprise Stewardship is a strategic framework coupled with proven practical tools that drive personal and business transformation.

© 2018 - 2019 Enterprise Stewardship

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White LinkedIn Icon